Founder & Director of Sports Science,
A global leader in long term athletic performance development. Ted Johnson founded Perfamce Athletix, training athletes using revolutionary science, world-class technology and superior knowledge and service.
Chief Executive Director and Founder of Hoops & Christ
Chauncee has been able to work with numerous NBA, college and elite high school athletes. He believes his biggest accomplishment is the impact he has been able to make in the hearts of young people around the world. Chauncee’s mission in life is to expose as many people as he can to the love of Jesus Christ through the game of basketball.
Founder of Rep Work Basketball Skills and Training
Toy Harper, aka “Coach T,” has been training kids for over 10 years. A native of the southside Chicago where basketball is a part of the city’s culture and upbringing, Coach T developed a passion and a competitive spirit at the young age of 7 years old. Coach T played basketball for Hubbard High School as a starting point guard and contributed to the teams elite standing. He then went on to play college ball at Lincoln College in Lincoln, IL.
Coach T founded “Rep Work Skills and Training” in 2017 and has worked with children of all ages and skill levels. His motto is “Helping the youth to become better at basketball, but most importantly, life.”
Basketball Coach & Trainer
- 20 Years Coaching Girls/Boys Basketball
- 3 Minnesota. Girls High School State Titles as a Varsity Assistant, Former High School Girls Varsity Head Coach
- 8 Minnesota State Travel Titles Division 1
- 6 Minnesota AAU State Titles Division 1
- 3 Elite 8 Division 1 National Finishes
- Current Trainer -- 10Yrs + Boys/Girls Beginner, High School, College, Professional Overseas Men/Women
- USA Basketball Gold Coach Certified
- In NCAA Compliance
- Former Girls Trainer at University of Minnesota (Under Marlene Stallings)
- Helped Numerous Boys/Girls get to College Division 1 ,2, 3 on Basketball Scholarships.
Founder of Al Nolen Basketball Academy
Former division one basketball player, professional basketball in the NBA G-league and overseas. Striving to help our youth achieve their goals in the classroom and on the basketball court.
- Community leader
- Educator & Youth Basketball Trainer
Coach, Trainer, Pro-Athlete
Marvin won 3 consecutive state championships at Hopkins High School, competed in the NCAA tournament with UNI, and spent some time in the NBA G-League. Currently, he plays overseas, where he has won in Canada and Finland. Marvin knows what it takes to win on every level.
He’s a great example of what hard work and dedication can lead to. Currently, he is coaching the Minneapolis Dream AAU program 5th and 6th grade in the oﬀ-season.